Thursday, August 08, 2013

Haim Ready


Well here's something that's altogether mounthwatering. It's the cover and release date for Haim's long awaited debut album. These girls have been tantalisingly teasing us with solid song after solid song (including their triumphant feature on 'Red Eye', the standout track on Kid Cudi's latest album) for a while now and finally, we have confirmation for this album. Definately one of my most anticipated albums of the year, "Days Are Gone" will be released in Aus on September 27. It contains 11 tracks (dunno about any bonus material or deluxe editions just yet), including 'Forever', 'Don't Save Me', 'Falling' and ace new single 'The Wire' (listen to it below), which went out to radio this week in Australia. Yay!

Note: I'm pissed I missed them at Splendour In The Grass. In fact, I'm pissed I missed Splendour altogether.

Plug-it in and listen:



Definately a standout track of 2013!

No comments: