Sunday, August 04, 2013

The Golden Turd of 2013 Nomination: Flo Rida/Pitbull 'Can't Believe It'

Firstly I will get you up to speed with some housekeeping. I am beginning an award for the most terrible thing to hit music in 2013. And what a first half of the year full of nominees we have already. Well since I've got the blog up and running now, I will add a highlighted nomination (hopefully weekly). I'm naming the award 'The Golden Turd of 213'. Charming I know. It will be awarded with the other End-Of-Year shenanigans that go on in late December.

It oddly both pleases and disgusts me to congratulate Flo Rida and Pitbull on their dual nomination for the giant 'Golden Turd' that is their new single 'Can't Believe It'. And what an apt name for a song right? I watched the oh-so-bad film clip the other day pondering the very name of the song and how perfect a name it is, but not for the reason these two serial sinners were hoping for. I really just don't need to say anymore about this (song?), so ladies and gentleman, this week's nominee for 'The Golden Turd of 2013' is Flo Rida featuring Pitbull 'Can't Believe It'.

DON'T Plug-it in and listen below:


No comments: