Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fall Out... I mean, new Panic! At The Disco


The current line-up of Panic! At The Disco (they are a duo for now) have revealed the second track off of their fourth album, brilliantly titled "Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die". The track in question is called 'This Is Gospel' and it too has a Fall Out Boy feel to it. Much like catchy lead single 'Miss Jackson', it's darker than their stuff of old. This whole Fall Out Boy soundalike thing is striking to say the least, striking as their current sound is so obviously influenced by FOB that its close to plagiarism. Don't get me wrong, Panic! At The Disco are one of my favourite bands (and both tracks so far have been quite good), but I still yearn for the 'I Write Sins' quirkiness of their early stuff. Anyway, they have revealed the cover for the album and the film clip (which is simple and effective) to 'This Is Gospel'. "Too Weird To Love, Too Rare To Die" is out in Aus on October 4. 'This Is Gospel' is available now. This album is one of my most anticipated of the year.

Plug-it in, watch and listen below:


No comments: